Investigations continue into reports of rape at UEA campus in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police are continuing to investigate reports of a rape at Norwich's University of East Anglia almost a year ago.
An investigation was launched after reports a woman was attacked near to the UEA lake on December 6 last year.
Police said the woman was attacked between 2am and 2.30am after being approached by a man.
A man in his 20s has been arrested in connection with the incident.
He has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said enquiries were "still ongoing" into the incident.
The area was sealed off following the incident while detectives carried out their investigation.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- Anyone with information regarding the incident should contact police on 101.
- Alternatively people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.