Inquiries continue following Norwich sex assault
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 30s arrested in connection with a sex assault in Norwich remains under investigation as inquiries continue.
Police launched an investigation after reports a woman in her 30s was attacked in the car park area of the former Lidl supermarket site in Aylsham Road.
A man was arrested in connection with the incident which happened at about 4am on Sunday, November 4 last year.
The man 'remains under investigation pending further inquiries' according to a police spokesman.
Just hours after that incident a woman in her 20s was sexually assaulted in an area of Earlham Cemetery.
You may also want to watch:
That incident, which happened at about 6am on November 4, is not believed to be connected to the attack at the former Lidl site on Earlham Road.
Inquires into that incident are continuing.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
Information to police on 101.