Investigations continue into Great Yarmouth murder
- Credit: Archant
A man remains on police bail as investigations continue into a murder in Great Yarmouth.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said enquires into the incident which took place in South Market Road on Wednesday, November 7, are ongoing.
Kelvin Adamson, 56, is believed to have died as a result of a single stab wound.
Initially, a man in his 60s and a woman in her 50s were arrested in connection with the murder.
The woman was questioned for a day before being released.
You may also want to watch:
The man remains on police bail.
Police were called to a property in South Market Road at 10.20pm on the night of the attack.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 5 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 7 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling