Investigations continue into Great Yarmouth murder
- Credit: Archant
A man remains on police bail as investigations continue into a murder in Great Yarmouth.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said enquires into the incident which took place in South Market Road on Wednesday, November 7, are ongoing.
Kelvin Adamson, 56, is believed to have died as a result of a single stab wound.
Initially, a man in his 60s and a woman in her 50s were arrested in connection with the murder.
The woman was questioned for a day before being released.
You may also want to watch:
The man remains on police bail.
Police were called to a property in South Market Road at 10.20pm on the night of the attack.
- 1 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 2 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 5 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 8 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 9 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend