Enquiries ongoing after discovery of Norwich brothel leads to arrests
- Credit: Archant
Police are continuing to investigate after four people were arrested on suspicion of human trafficking offences following the discovery of a brothel in Norwich.
Three men, aged 20, 24 and 49, and a 21-year-old woman were arrested after police attended a property on Spencer Street on August 19 following concerns were raised for the welfare of people at the address.
The four people were taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre where they were questioned before being released under investigation.
A police spokesman said enquiries into the incident are continuing.
Police identified one victim at the address, who was supported by specially trained officers.
You may also want to watch:
Neighbours in the street said they had seen the police at the property - and were not surprised.
Anyone with information should contact Norwich CID on 101.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 7 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 8 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 9 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?