Probe into report driver had been shot at near Norwich closed by police
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2009
An investigation launched after a driver was shot at by a passenger in a passing car has been closed, police have revealed.
The victim was travelling along Buxton Road in Spixworth at around 1.15pm on December 16, when a small object was fired through the open window of his car and went out through the opposite window.
It is believed that the object came from an air weapon or imitation firearm fired by a man in a passing car.
Police had launched an appeal for information, including asking anyone with any dashcam footage to get in touch.
However, the investigation has since been closed.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: “This investigation has been closed after all lines of enquiry were exhausted.” But the spokesman added that they “would of course assess any new information which came to light and respond accordingly”.
Call police on 101.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 10 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash