Investigation into Norwich park stabbing closed
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
An investigation into a stabbing in a Norwich park has been closed.
Police say "all available enquires have been exhausted" following an incident at Pointers Field in Norwich more than four months ago.
Officers had been called were to Penn Grove shortly after 7.15pm on Sunday, May 26 following reports a man had suffered knife wounds following an earlier incident in Pointers Field.
The victim, a man in his 20s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
His injuries were described as non-life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
An arrest was made by police but a spokesman said the investigation has now been "closed" after "all available enquiries have been exhausted".
The police spokesman added: "We would of course encourage anyone who feels they have new information related to either investigation to come forward in the usual way, by calling Norfolk police on 101."
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'