Three arrested after Norwich balcony fall to face no further action
- Credit: Archant
An investigation launched after a man suffered serious injuries when he fell from a balcony in Norwich has been closed by police after 'all lines of enquiry have been exhausted'.
The 33-year-old man, who has not been named, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge after suffering "serious injuries" in the incident, which happened just after 10.50pm on Sunday (September 29).
The man remains in a stable condition.
Three people, a man in his 20s, a man in his 50s and a woman in her 30s, were arrested in connection with the incident.
All three had been released on bail while enquiries into the incident continued.
You may also want to watch:
But a police spokesman has today (November 5) confirmed no further action will be taken against the three people who were arrested as all lined of enquiry have been exhausted,
The spokesman added the "investigation has now been closed".
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 3 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 4 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 7 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 8 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8