CCTV appeal after Asda grocery theft
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a picture of a man they wish to speak to in connection with the theft of groceries from an Asda supermarket.
At approximately 6pm on Thursday, March 12, a selection of items were stolen from the supermarket’s branch on Drayton High Road in Hellesdon.
A CCTV image of a man the constabulary is keen to speak to has now been released, with officers looking to identify him.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary would not provide details as to what items were stolen in the incident.
Anybody who may recognise the man or have any information regarding his whereabouts should contact police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, anybody with information can anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 5 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 6 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk