CCTV appeal after Asda grocery theft
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a picture of a man they wish to speak to in connection with the theft of groceries from an Asda supermarket.
At approximately 6pm on Thursday, March 12, a selection of items were stolen from the supermarket’s branch on Drayton High Road in Hellesdon.
A CCTV image of a man the constabulary is keen to speak to has now been released, with officers looking to identify him.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary would not provide details as to what items were stolen in the incident.
Anybody who may recognise the man or have any information regarding his whereabouts should contact police on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, anybody with information can anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected