Police issue CCTV after £1,000 worth of linen stolen is stolen from Dunelm
- Credit: Archant
Police are on the hunt for two women in connection with the theft of bed linen worth around £1,000.
The incident happened on Friday, September 15 when suspects entered the Dunelm Mill store in Sprowston Retail Park.
Luxury bedding by Dorma worth around £1,000 was taken.
Officers are keen to identify and speak with both women pictured.
Anyone who recognises either woman or has information concerning the incident should contact PC Anthony McDonnell at Wymondham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively those with information can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
Early this year police released CCTV images of two men and a woman in relation to another incident of Dorma bedding being taken from the same store.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 5 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 8 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
This incident happened on Saturday, April 21 at around 3.30pm.