Police catch youths after reports of anti-social behaviour in Swaffham
Two youths were apprehended by police following reports of anti-social behaviour in the Swaffham area.
Police in the town responded to calls from members of the public about youths causing anti-social behaviour in the area on Friday night (April 27).
As a result of information received from members of the public officers later detained two youths from Hockering and Fincham.
The youths were subsequently taken home and their details passed to the Operational Partnership Team (OPT) for further action.
Each district has an OPTeam which enables joint working between partners to resolve anti-social behaviour affecting the most vulnerable people in communities.
You may also want to watch:
They also support neighbourhood policing delivered through local Safer Neighbourhood Teams to help nip problems in the bud effectively through early direct intervention.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Man and woman found dead in home
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town