Police car damaged in Norwich crash
- Credit: Archant
A police car was damaged following a crash in Norwich.
A marked police car was involved in a collision with another vehicle, a Vauxhall Astra, just after the city-bound slip road of the A47/A146 at Trowse.
The police car exiting the slip road came into contact with the Astra car which was travelling on the A146 towards Norwich.
No-one was hurt although occupants of the vehicle were left shaken following the incident, which happened at about 9pm on Sunday (October 20).
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said the police car was not on an emergency call at the time.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed while the police vehicle, a Ford Focus, was recovered shortly after 11pm.
No arrests were made as part of the incident which has been described as an accident.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 7 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp