Did you see two men fighting at an NDR roundabout after road rage incident?
- Credit: Google
A fight between two motorists on an NDR roundabout has prompted police to appeal for witnesses to step forward.
At some point between 5.55pm and 6.05pm on Sunday, officers were called to the Petans roundabout of the Northern Distributor Road, close to Norwich Airport, following an altercation between two men.
The two cars involved were a Ford S-Max and a white Mercedes. The drivers of the cars, who were both men, pulled over and a fight took place.
Neither men suffered serious injuries, but with the pair giving alternative versions of the events, police have appealed for any witnesses or people with dashcam footage to assist in the investigation.
PC Daryl Robinson, of Norfolk Constabulary, said: “We know there may have been aeroplane enthusiasts in the local area, as they usually use this road to park and look at the planes.
You may also want to watch:
“We are keen for anyone with information to get in contact.”
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said a was a “road rage” incident which escalated.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 4 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 5 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 6 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 7 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
Anybody with information should contact PC Robinson on 101 quoting crime reference 36/50576/20 or anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.