Boy, 12, arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in attempted city robbery
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating an attempted robbery in which a 13-year-old was stabbed in Norwich have arrested a 12-year-old boy.
The boy was arrested in Norwich on Tuesday morning (November 19) by officers and taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
The boy, arrested on suspicion of robbery and assault GBH, has been released on bail until December 8 while enquiries continue.
Two other boys, aged 14 and 16, arrested last week also remain on police bail.
The incident happened in an alleyway near Aldi in Larkman Lane at about 5.40pm on November 13.
You may also want to watch:
Suspects approached the victim and demanded money from the boy who suffered a stab wound to the back.
He was taken to hospital for treatment.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 6 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 7 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 8 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash
Nothing was stolen and the people involved are thought to be known to one another.
Call police on 101 quoting incident 324 of November 13.