Motorist arrested on suspicion of drug driving after police stop on A11
- Credit: Archant
A motorist has been arrested on suspicion of drug driving.
Norfolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (RAPT) said a motorist has been arrested on suspicion of drig driving on the A11 at Hethersett on Tuesday evening (February 19).
Police Dog Lottie was involved in the search for drugs.
Officers reported the incident on social media, tweeting: 'East team have just arrested a driver on suspicion of #DrugDriving #A11 #Hethersett after driver provided a positive @DrugWipeUK #1691 PD Lottie @NSPoliceDogs assisted again with a search #ProtectiveServicesWeek'.
Meanwhile, earlier on today (February 19) Norfolk RAPT's Central & East team stopped a vehicle in Norwich & arrested two people on suspicion of entering the UK illegally.
You may also want to watch:
Again Police Dog Lottie helped out in the search of the vehicle.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 8 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours