Two men assaulted at children's play park
Two people were attacked by a pair of men at a children's play park in Lowestoft.
The incident took place on Monday, August 2 at around 10pm where two men assaulted an 18-year-old and 24-year-old at a children's play park at the bottom of Granville Road and Clapham Road Central.
Police said the assaults followed an argument and that there were no visible injuries.
The offenders are described as white men, aged in their mid 20s to early 30s. One man had a beard and was wearing a black tracksuit. The other was wearing a grey tracksuit and bomber jacket and was riding a red bicycle.
Anyone who witnessed the incident, knows who the offenders were or saw any suspicious activity at the time stated should contact Liam.BULLEN2@suffolk.police.uk
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org, or call 101.
- 1 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 2 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Do you recognise this man?
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 10 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years