Can you help police find this missing 25-year-old man?
- Credit: Archant
Police are concerned for the welfare of a 25-year-old man who has not been seen in almost 48 hours - and have appealed for help in tracing him.
Luke Boorman, 25, and of Tolye Road in Norwich was last seen at the Parson Woodforde restaurant in Weston Longville at around 10.30pm on Tuesday, January 14.
He was reported missing to the police at 4.15pm on Wednesday, January 15, with police officer concerned for his welfare.
Mr Boorman, of Tolye Road in Norwich, is described as white, approximately 5ft 11in, of a slim build and with dark brown hair.
He is expected to have been driving a silver Mercedes C250 estate, reg LV09 VTX.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who may have seen Mr Boorman or has information as to his current whereabouts should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101, quoting incident number 30 of Wednesday, January 15.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 6 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 7 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 8 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown
- 9 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 10 Norwich man found guilty of 33-year-old's murder