Police believe missing man could be in Norfolk
- Credit: Emma McMahon
People in Norfolk are being urged to help find a missing man who may have headed to the county.
Paul Anthony Bennett, 57, has gone missing from Leicestershire.
He was last seen by a member of his family in the Lutterworth Road area of Walcote on Sunday night (September 1).
It is believed he left work for Wigston at about 5.30am the next morning, but did not arrive.
He had taken his car, a blue Ford Focus with a registration of BK09EHM.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bennett has links to Norfolk and people are urged to contact police if they see him.
He is white, 5ft 9ins and medium build.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
He has light brown shaven hair, a beard and wears glasses.
He may be wearing bottle green cargo style trousers and a bottle green polo shirt.
Police and his family are extremely concerned about his welfare and urge anyone who thinks they may have seen him or a man matching this description or his car to get in touch on 101.