Man charged with offences after causing nuisance in Norwich
- Credit: Archant © 2011
An man is due to appear in court after he was charged with a number of offences following reports of a nuisance being caused in Norwich.
Police were called after reports a man in his 50s was behaving anti socially and causing a nuisance near to the Tesco store on Unthank Road in Norwich at about 9.30am on Saturday (September 21).
Simon Dade, 63, of no fixed address, was arrested and has since been charged with a number of offences, including breaching a criminal behaviour order, a public order offence and assaulting an emergency worker.
He is due to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on Monday (September 23).
You may also want to watch:
Following the incident, Norwich Police tweeted: "We are dealing with an incident that occurred this morning near Tesco on Unthank Road involving 1-2 males and their behaviour. Please get in contact with us on 101 quoting CAD reference 128 of today if you witnessed anything. #Sgt1668 #PC1006 #PC1848".
Anyone with information should call police on 101.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown