Police hunt rental van after 'dangerous' ambulance incident
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Police are appealing for information after a motorist was driving dangerously behind an ambulance.
A silver VW Crafter van was seen driving in Wisbech on Tuesday, February 16 causing other vehicles to move out of the way as it made "dangerous manoeuvres."
The incident happened between 6.30 am and 6.40am on the A1122 at Outwell, where a van, which is said to be a rental, followed an ambulance travelling with its blue lights on.
A police spokesperson said the van is believed to have driven behind the ambulance through Salters Lode, driving over the speed limit.
Officers want to hear from anyone who may have seen the manner of driving of the van, or from anyone who may have dashcam footage of the incident.
Those with information or footage should contact PC Hannah Price at Downham Market Police Station on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers 100pc anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 6 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 7 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 8 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 9 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 10 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown