CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A man has made a number of transactions on a bank card that was reported stolen last month.
The card was reported stolen on May 10 and it was later revealed that a number of transactions had been made at three separate stores in Norwich.
Police are appealing for help to identify the man after a bank card was fraudulently used last month.
Officers have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the incident.
Anyone who may recognise this man, or anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101, quoting crime reference 36/32176/21.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 6 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 7 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life