Police appeal after wallet with £1,100 lost in DIY shop
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A wallet containing more than £1,000 in cash was lost in a DIY shop - prompting police to appeal to identify two people who may have found it.
The wallet, containing up to £1,100, is thought to have been dropped at building merchants Smith Bros on Cooke Road in Lowestoft on Wednesday, June 9.
It is believed to have happened at some point between 1pm and 1.20pm.
The owner of the wallet told police he initially thought he had left home without it, but then realised he may have dropped it in the shop.
And he was then subsequently unable to find it, leading police to believe it had been taken.
You may also want to watch:
Police are asking for help to identify the pair in the CCTV images.
Anyone who recognises them should contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference 37/30528/21 or by emailing Sally.Brash@suffolk.police.uk
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 5 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 6 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 7 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 8 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 9 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 10 Norfolk lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or call 101.