Police appeal after gift set theft in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk police want to speak to two women after gift sets and hair products were stolen from Boots in Great Yarmouth.
Police are asking for help in identifying two women in connection with the theft in Market Gates Shopping Centre at about 2pm on Sunday October 28.
Fragrance gift sets and hair products were stolen.
Police have released CCTV images of the two women they would like to speak to.
Anyone who recognises the women or has any information should contact Operation Solve on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting crime reference 36/70285/18.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, the public can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 4 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 9 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 10 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?