Car seen being driven dangerously near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating an incident of dangerous driving near Norwich, have confirmed the vehicle involved was a silver Nissan GT.
The incident happened at around 10am on Monday, April 15 on the A140 at Horsham, near the roundabout junction with the NDR (Northern Distributor Road).
The vehicle involved was initially believed to be a Vauxhall Corsa, but after receiving dash cam footage of the incident police have confirmed the car involved was a Nissan.
The Nissan was seen to drive in a dangerous manner, with other vehicles forced to take avoiding action.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have seen the car travelling in the area or has dash cam footage of the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC James Lister from the Roads Armed Policing Team at Swaffham on 101.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 5 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 6 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 8 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 9 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back