Robbery victim taken to hospital following Eaton Park attack
- Credit: Victoria Pertusa
A man was attacked and robbed of his bike while sitting in a Norwich park.
The victim, who is in his 20s, was with a woman at Eaton Park in the early hours of Monday morning when the incident took place.
Police said the pair, who were sitting on a bench by the park's pond, near to the cafe, were approached and spoken to by two men.
One of the men then assaulted the victim before stealing his bicycle.
The attack, which happened between 12.45am and 1am on June 17, resulted in the victim requiring hospital treatment for cuts to his head.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the first suspect is described as white, 5ft 10 tall, with short cropped hair, wearing a grey jumper with white stripes and tracksuit bottoms.
The second suspect is described as white, 5ft 8 to 5ft 10 tall, of average build, with short brown hair, wearing a navy blue hooded top and possibly wearing a backpack.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 Revealed: Norfolk's hotspots for Japanese Knotweed in 2021
- 8 Tractors and harvesters sold as farming family retires after 100 years
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 King's Lynn man admits inciting children to engage in sex acts
The stolen bicycle is a red and white Hopper mountain bike with fat tyres.
- Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact DC Scott Malcolmson at Norwich CID on 101.
- Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.