'Large group' involved in fight at train station
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are appealing for witnesses after anti-social behaviour and a subsequent assault occurred at a railway station.
Suffolk police were informed about a fight between a large group of young people, which was then passed over to the British Transport Police (BTP).
The incident happened at Beccles train station at 4.30pm on Tuesday, March 30.
A spokesperson for the BTP said: "British Transport Police officers received a report of an incident of anti-social behaviour and assault, which occurred on Tuesday, March 30 at Beccles railway station.
"Enquiries into this incident are ongoing.
"Any witnesses, or anyone with information can contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 155 of 01/04/21."
- 1 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 4 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 5 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 6 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 7 Woman died after crash on way to visit mother's grave
- 8 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 9 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 10 Dog ban on popular north Norfolk beaches extended