Pictures emerge of caravan destroyed in suspected arson attack at holiday park
- Credit: Archant
Pictures have emerged showing a caravan in ruins following a suspected arson attack at a coastal holiday park.
Last week this newspaper reported on the fire which broke out in one of the mobile homes at Haven holiday park in Caister on Saturday, January 19.
Latest images now show the destruction caused by the blaze which ripped through the caravan.
Another two caravans were also damaged in the same incident.
Norfolk Police are continuing with investigations into the fire but believe it was started deliberately.
Anyone with information about the incident should call police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 2 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 8 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 9 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck