Pauline King murder: Accused man, 23, appears in Norwich court
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A man has appeared in court today charged with the murder and sex assault on an elderly woman in Norwich.
Alexander Kerry, 23, of Kinghorn Road, Norwich, appeared at Norwich Crown Court via a video link from prison, charged with murder and sexually assaulting 78 year-old Pauline King.
His hearing was adjourned until May 1.
Kerry who was wearing a yellow and green casual top was remanded in custody. There was no application for bail.
The body of Miss King was found at an address in The Avenues on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
A Home Office post mortem showed Miss King died as a result of a sustained assault. It also revealed she had been sexually assaulted.
- 1 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 4 Long delays due to overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 6 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 7 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'