Founder of Redwell Brewery faces trial for fraud charges
- Credit: Archant
The founder of Norwich's Redwell Brewery is set to stand trial on Monday for fraud.
Patrick Fisher, 39, has previously denied three fraud charges and his case will now be heard at Norwich Crown Court.
Fisher, of School Avenue, Thorpe St Andrew, was director of Redwell Brewery, which he founded in 2013, until 2017.
Two of the charges relate to making false representations to Russell Evans between January 1, 2015 and July 30, 2016 and between January 1, 2015 and January 31, 2017.
The third fraud charge involves making a false representation to Rita Turnbull between May 1, 2015 and October 30, 2017.
You may also want to watch:
Fisher has pleaded not guilty to all the charges.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 8 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 9 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week