Police, lifeboat and coastguards search for missing man
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace a missing man from Lowestoft.
Mark Butler, 44, was last seen in the London Road area of Pakefield, near to Pontins Holiday Centre, at 6.15pm on Sunday, December 16.
He was reported as missing to police just before midnight.
Mr Butler is described as 5ft 9in, of stocky build and was wearing a thin security jacket, black trousers and black shoes.
It is thought he could be riding a red Harley Davidson, registration LK04 TKD, or driving a blue Hyundai Getz, registration AR07 JTV.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman added: 'Enquiries are ongoing to locate Mark and anyone who has seen Mark, knows of his whereabouts or has seen a man matching the description should contact Suffolk police on 101.'
Lowestoft Lifeboat was launched before noon to search from Ness Point to Benacre while coastguard rescue officers also assisted in a search of the shoreline.
- 1 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 2 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 3 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 4 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 8 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 9 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 10 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules