Police, lifeboat and coastguards search for missing man
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace a missing man from Lowestoft.
Mark Butler, 44, was last seen in the London Road area of Pakefield, near to Pontins Holiday Centre, at 6.15pm on Sunday, December 16.
He was reported as missing to police just before midnight.
Mr Butler is described as 5ft 9in, of stocky build and was wearing a thin security jacket, black trousers and black shoes.
It is thought he could be riding a red Harley Davidson, registration LK04 TKD, or driving a blue Hyundai Getz, registration AR07 JTV.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman added: 'Enquiries are ongoing to locate Mark and anyone who has seen Mark, knows of his whereabouts or has seen a man matching the description should contact Suffolk police on 101.'
Lowestoft Lifeboat was launched before noon to search from Ness Point to Benacre while coastguard rescue officers also assisted in a search of the shoreline.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 8 City confirm midfielder exit
- 9 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 10 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children