Pair arrested in connection with death of Ava-May on Gorleston beach are released
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been released under investigation in connection with the death of a young girl on Gorleston beach.
Ava-May Littleboy, aged 3, from Somersham in Suffolk, died after being thrown from an inflatable trampoline on the Lower Esplanade on Sunday July 1.
The man and a woman, both aged in their 40s and both from the Great Yarmouth area, were arrested on Thursday on suspicion of gross negligence manslaughter.
The pair have now been released from custody but remain under investigation while the enquiry continues.
Following Ava-May's death her family paid tribute to her.
You may also want to watch:
They said: 'She was not your ordinary little girl, as anyone she met, she would leave a lasting impression on.
'Anyone that met her would not want to forget her. Her infectious laugh and smile could light up even the darkest of rooms.'
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 3 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 4 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 6 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 7 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 8 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 9 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast