Vandals damage cars in city street
- Credit: Archant
Cars parked outside Norwich homes have been vandalised in a series of incidents.
Between New Year's Eve and New Year's Day a number of cars in Old Catton were scratched along the side and front panels.
Norfolk police have now launched an investigation into three separate cases of criminal damage which took place on Norman Drive and Lodge Lane.
They happened on:
- Norman Drive, between approximately 4.40pm on Tuesday, December 31 and 12.30pm on Wednesday, January 1. (36/286/20)
You may also want to watch:
- Lodge Lane, between Tuesday December, 31 and Wednesday, January 1. (36/301/20)
- Lodge Lane, between approximately 1am and 9am on Wednesday, January 1. (36/278/20)
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 6 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed any suspicious activity overnight in the area or has any knowledge of the incidents.
They are also keen to speak with anyone who may have CCTV in the surrounding areas or dashcam footage of the incidents.
Anyone with information should contact Graham Hill at Sprowston Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference, 36/286/20, 36/301/20 or 36/278/20.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org