Stabbing victim who fled attack scene admitted to hospital
- Credit: Archant
The victim of a stabbing in Norwich - who initially fled the scene of the attack - has sought treatment at hospital.
Police had been searching for the man after the assault on Thursday evening in the Goodman Square area of the city.
Officers were called at around 5pm but by the time they had arrived the victim had fled the scene.
However, police said they had since been made aware of a man admitted to hospital on Friday morning with a stab wound. His injuries are not thought to be serious.
Two men, aged in their late teens, were arrested on suspicion of assault, possession of an offensive weapon and possession with intent to supply Class A drugs and they both remain in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the incident should contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 The Norfolk market town that used to be in Suffolk
- 3 Family tribute to caring and loving Norwich man who was 'one of a kind'
- 4 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 5 Talented teen baker set to open cake shop in town centre
- 6 Motorcyclist, 17, dies after crashing into lamp post
- 7 Teenage girl seriously sexually assaulted near rail track
- 8 Part of A11 reopened after earlier issues with concrete
- 9 Plea for a solution after raw sewage floods family's garden
- 10 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital