Driver arrested after vehicle drives into path of another car
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Police have arrested a driver after a crash which saw a vehicle drive into the path of another car.
Norwich police were at the scene of a collision in St Clements Hill on Sunday at 7.55pm, after a car pulled out of a junction into the path of another car.
Police said nobody suffered injuries in the crash.
Officers said the male driver of the car that was hit provided a positive reading for drugs and the driver was arrested on suspicion of drug-driving.
Norwich police posted a picture on their Twitter account which shows a drug test with readings for cannabis and cocaine.
You may also want to watch:
Police also tweeted a picture of a car being towed away and a van with severe damage to the front of the vehicle.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 4 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 8 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays