Man accused of murder to appear at court
- Credit: Archant
A man accused of the murder of a 39-year-old in a Norwich flat is due back in court today.
James Greene died at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital on Thursday, June 6, following an incident at Dolphin Grove, where he lived.
Police had attended the address following reports of a disturbance and Mr Greene was taken to hospital but died in the early hours.
Peter Bruton, 26, of no fixed address, has denied murder.
He will appear at Norwich Crown Court this afternoon for a pre-trial review.
You may also want to watch:
The trial has been fixed for November 11.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction