Norwich man denies committing nine rapes
- Credit: Archant
A man is to stand trial accused of a series of rapes against a woman.
Patrick Collins, 55, has been charged with nine counts of rape against the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
He has also been charged with three counts of sexual assault on a female.
The offences are said to have happened in March 2020.
Collins, of Canterbury Place, Norwich, appeared at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday (July 15) when he entered not guilty pleas to all 12 offences.
A trial, expected to last three to four days, was set for April 19 next year by Recorder Simon Taylor QC.
A pre-trial review in the case is to be held on February 23 next year.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 6 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 7 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 8 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47