Norwich man charged after service station break-ins
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged in connection with two service station burglaries.
Burglars forced entry to Darsham Service Station on the A12 in Suffolk, where they stole a large amount of cigarettes, on Monday May 4.
The following day, burglars broke into the Jet Service station on Station Road in Framlingham, where the also stole a large amount of cigarettes.
Peter Hallam, 45, of Shipfield, Norwich, is the second man to be charged with two counts of burglary.
Kieron Watkins, 32, of no fixed abode, had previously been charged in connection with the two burglaries.
You may also want to watch:
He pleaded guilty at Norwich Magistrates’ Court on Monday May, 11 and was remanded into custody, pending his sentencing date.
Following an appearance at Norwich Magistrates’ Court, Hallam has also been remanded into custody.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community
He is due to appear at Norwich Crown Court on Monday June, 22.