Norwich man and woman charged with building site burglaries
A man and a woman from Norwich have been charged in connection with burglaries at building sites across the county.
Josh Terry, 24, and Rebecca Savidge, 28, both of Thorpe Road, Norwich have been charged with two counts of burglary following incidents at building sites on Long Lane in Mulbarton on Saturday, January 19 2019 and White Horse Lane in Trowse on Saturday, February 2 2019.
Terry and Savidge have also been charged with one count of going equipped for burglary following an incident at a building development site on Pigot Lane in Framlingham Earl on Friday, February 8 2019.
Terry was remanded into custody and was due to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on Saturday (February 9).
He appeared before magistrates on Saturday and was granted conditional bail until his next appearance on Friday, March 15.
You may also want to watch:
No pleas were entered.
Savidge has been released on police bail to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on Friday, March 15.
- 1 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 2 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 3 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 6 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 7 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 8 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 9 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 10 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues