Man accused of driving dangerously on A47 Acle Straight and Brundall
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A man has apeared in court accused of dangerous drivng on the A47.
Curtis Murphy-Seaman, 23, has been charged with driving a Renault car dangerously on the A47 between the Acle Straight and Brundall on February 2 this year.
Murphy-Seaman, of Buckingham Road, Norwich, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday, October 14 when he entered no plea to the offence.
The defendant has also been charged with driving while otherwise in accordance with a licence and using a vehicle on a road without third party insurance on the same date.
No pleas were taken to any of the matters.
You may also want to watch:
The case was deemed not suitable for magistrates to deal with and was formally sent to Norwich Crown Court on November 11.
Murphy-Seaman was granted bail until the next hearing at the crown court.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 3 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 7 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 8 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat