Dealer caught with £2,000 of crack and heroin in his pants
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer was caught with more than £2,000 of heroin and crack in his pants after 'acting suspiciously in some trees'.
Emidi Vanueli was seen by officers from the Norwich neighbourhood policing team in a wooded area at Anderson's Meadow, off Havers Road, at around 3pm on September 11.
Police searched the 23-year-old and found heroin and crack cocaine, valued at around £2,130, stashed in his underwear.
Vanueli, of Holls Lane, appeared at Norwich Crown Court today after admitting possession of heroin and crack with intent to supply.
He was jailed for two years.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Tony Lester said: "We will not tolerate drug dealing in the city. "This sentence should reassure the people of Norwich that the neighbourhood policing team will respond robustly to suspicious activity and remains committed to targeting those involved in illegal drug activity."
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 5 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 10 Norfolk lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named