Dealer caught with £2,000 of crack and heroin in his pants
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer was caught with more than £2,000 of heroin and crack in his pants after 'acting suspiciously in some trees'.
Emidi Vanueli was seen by officers from the Norwich neighbourhood policing team in a wooded area at Anderson's Meadow, off Havers Road, at around 3pm on September 11.
Police searched the 23-year-old and found heroin and crack cocaine, valued at around £2,130, stashed in his underwear.
Vanueli, of Holls Lane, appeared at Norwich Crown Court today after admitting possession of heroin and crack with intent to supply.
He was jailed for two years.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Tony Lester said: "We will not tolerate drug dealing in the city. "This sentence should reassure the people of Norwich that the neighbourhood policing team will respond robustly to suspicious activity and remains committed to targeting those involved in illegal drug activity."
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 5 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 8 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 9 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub