All lines of enquiry ‘exhausted’ after men stabbed in city brawl
- Credit: Archant
All lines of enquiry have been exhausted in an investigation which was launched after two men were stabbed during a daylight brawl in Norwich more than six months ago.
The men were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after being stabbed following a fight which broke out near to the Norwich Shopper, in Dereham Road.
One of the men was stabbed in the torso and the other one in the head.
They were taken to hospital after calling for help at a bus stop in Dereham Road.
An investigation was launched following the attack, which happened just before 1.30pm on Tuesday, November 5 2019.
You may also want to watch:
But a police spokesman said “all lines of enquiry have been exhausted”, adding “we will consider any new evidence or investigative opportunities that come to light”.
Information to DS Alison Clabon on 101 quoting crime reference: 36/77622/19.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Which new Covid tier could Norfolk be in?
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 5 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 6 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 7 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 8 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 9 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 10 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk