All lines of enquiry ‘exhausted’ after men stabbed in city brawl
- Credit: Archant
All lines of enquiry have been exhausted in an investigation which was launched after two men were stabbed during a daylight brawl in Norwich more than six months ago.
The men were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital after being stabbed following a fight which broke out near to the Norwich Shopper, in Dereham Road.
One of the men was stabbed in the torso and the other one in the head.
They were taken to hospital after calling for help at a bus stop in Dereham Road.
An investigation was launched following the attack, which happened just before 1.30pm on Tuesday, November 5 2019.
You may also want to watch:
But a police spokesman said “all lines of enquiry have been exhausted”, adding “we will consider any new evidence or investigative opportunities that come to light”.
Information to DS Alison Clabon on 101 quoting crime reference: 36/77622/19.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected