Two people remain in hospital following crash
- Credit: Archant
Two people are currently being treated in hospital with serious injuries following a crash in north Norfolk.
The incident happened on the A149, between Thorpe Market and Northrepps, at 9.20am on Monday, September 28.
A red Citroen C2 and a blue Kia Ceed were involved with the incident which Norfolk police has described as “serious”.
The driver of the Citreon, in his 40s, received minor injuries, while the driver and front seat passenger of the Kia, both in their 70s, remain in the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital with serious injuries.
Police are appealing for witnesses or dash-cam footage.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or who has footage prior to or during the collision is asked to ring PC Chris Leah on 101 quoting CAD: NC-28092020-86.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 5 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 6 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 7 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 8 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 9 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 10 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain