Police dog sniffs out hidden drugs in Norwich vehicle search
- Credit: Norwich Police
A police dog has lent a paw to a vehicle stop by police in Norwich in which Class A drugs and a knife were found.
Officers stopped and searched a vehicle in the city as part of Operation Moonshot, a Norfolk Police crackdown on organised criminal activity.
Three people were arrested for being concerned in the support of drugs after one occupant was found with a large quantity of Class A drugs and a lock knife.
The driver was also found to be driving without insurance and failed a roadside drugs test.
PD Lottie help officers to uncover further concealed drugs during the vehicle search.
You may also want to watch:
On Twitter Norwich Police said: 'Thanks for her skills we were able to find more drugs concealed in the vehicle, which I doubt we would have found if it wasn't for her nostrils!'
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 7 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp