Police linking two burglaries in south west Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Police are linking two burglaries in south west Norfolk which saw thieves make off with jewellery.
Norfolk Police are appealing for information following the burglaries in South Street in Hockwold, near Mundford, which happened on Wednesday, December 12.
Nothing was stolen in the first burglary which happened at about 4pm after suspects tried and failed to gain access to a garage.
However, around the same time a garage was broken into and entry gained into a house with jewellery stolen after the thieves had searched the property.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: 'Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed either incident or noticed anything unusual in the area between the times stated.
You may also want to watch:
'Anyone with information should contact Detective Constable Larissa Foreman at King's Lynn CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.'
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 7 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community