Robbers on scooter threaten man with hammer in Norwich park
- Credit: Lydia Taylor
Two men riding a scooter robbed a man by threatening him with what is thought to be a hammer.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses of the incident, which happened on Wednesday, April 11 shortly before 8pm.
The victim, a man in his 20s, was walking through Eaton Park from the car park at the UEA towards the pavilion.
He was approached by two men riding a grey or silver coloured scooter who threatened him with what is thought to be a hammer before making off with his rucksack.
The victim was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
One of the suspects is described as being white, aged in his early 20s, and wearing a tracksuit and woolly hat or balaclava.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the suspects can contact Detective Constable Robin French at Norwich CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland