Robbers on scooter threaten man with hammer in Norwich park
- Credit: Lydia Taylor
Two men riding a scooter robbed a man by threatening him with what is thought to be a hammer.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses of the incident, which happened on Wednesday, April 11 shortly before 8pm.
The victim, a man in his 20s, was walking through Eaton Park from the car park at the UEA towards the pavilion.
He was approached by two men riding a grey or silver coloured scooter who threatened him with what is thought to be a hammer before making off with his rucksack.
The victim was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
One of the suspects is described as being white, aged in his early 20s, and wearing a tracksuit and woolly hat or balaclava.
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the suspects can contact Detective Constable Robin French at Norwich CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 4 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 5 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 6 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 7 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 8 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 9 Search for woman, 64, missing from residential home
- 10 Six schools in Norwich area closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases