Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- Credit: Norfolk Police
One person has been arrested after police found a stash of cannabis in a home.
Officers found the "large amount" of drugs while searching a home in King's Lynn on Saturday.
The street value of the cannabis found is thought to be around £2,000.
A suspect was arrested and later released on bail pending further enquiries.
The arrest came as part of a "very busy weekend" for police in the King's Lynn area.
You may also want to watch:
Extra officers were brought in to patrol the west Norfolk town, similarly to Norwich and Great Yarmouth, on the first Saturday night since nightclubs and similar venues were allowed to reopen.
It made for a busy shift in Norfolk Street, with 10 people arrested for various offences including drunk and disorderly behaviour and two people caught drink-driving.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 6 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 7 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 8 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
One of those drivers has been remanded to appear in court as it was their second such offence in two weeks.