Cannabis grow with more than 300 plants discovered in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: James Weeds
A man has been arrested after a cannabis grow with more than 300 plants was discovered across two neighbouring homes.
Officers were called to reports of suspicious behaviour at an address in Admiralty Road at around 3.45am on Tuesday June 8.
Police discovered more than 300 cannabis plants spread across two homes next door to each other, along with hydroponic equipment.
A man, aged in his 30s and from Great Yarmouth, was arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the production of cannabis.
He is currently in custody at Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre where he will be questioned later.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 10 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today