Police hunt Range Rover driver after cyclist hit-and-run
- Credit: Archant
The driver of a Range Rover failed to stop at the scene of a collision with a cyclist in Norwich.
The incident took place on North Park Avenue close to the junction with Bluebell Road at around 8.30am on Tuesday, December 17.
A navy 4x4 was involved in a collision with a male cyclist, in which the cyclist suffered cuts and bruises.
The driver of the car failed to stop at the scene of the incident.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident, the manner of driving during the incident or anyone with dashcam footage of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Dave Moran at Norwich North Police Station on 101 quoting incident number 69 of December 17.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 7 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 10 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home