Games console, laptop and cash stolen while home owners slept
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A laptop, games console and cash were stolen from a home where its owners were asleep.
Police are appealing for information following a burglary Raymond Street in Thetford.
The incident happened Sunday, November 1, between 4am and 7am when suspect(s) entered a property through a back door while the householders were asleep.
A number of items have been stolen including cash, vouchers, credit card, laptop and games console.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously in the area between the times stated or has any information.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact Detective Constable Mark Tate at Thetford CID on 101 quoting crime reference 36/77060/20. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 7 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 8 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 9 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns