Men appear in court over rape and sexual assault charges
- Credit: Archant
Two men have appeared in court charged with sexual offences against a woman.
Kevin Duffield, 50, is accused of two counts of rape against a woman together with a co-defendant Matthew Foster, 57.
Duffield, of Carters Lane, Stratton Strawless, is alleged to have raped the woman, together with Foster, in January 2015 at Norwich and at Aylsham.
Foster, of Banningham Road, Aylsham, is alleged to have raped the same woman, together with Duffield, on two occasions in January 2015.
In addition Duffield has also been charged with sexual assault on the same woman between March 2015 and April 2015.
You may also want to watch:
The case was sent to Norwich Crown Court on June 7.
Both defendants were granted bail until the next hearing.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue