Man arrested in Norfolk as part of murder probe still under investigation
- Credit: PA
A man arrested in Norfolk in connection with the murder of a man in London remains under investigation.
A Metropolitan Police probe was launched after the body of a man was found in a communal area at the rear of a property in Neasden, northwest London on November 25 last year.
The death of the man, who has since been identified as Justin Bello, 38, from Croydon, was initially treated as unexplained but is now being investigated as murder.
A 41-year-old man was arrested in Norfolk on November 29 last year on suspicion of murder.
A Met Police spokesman said he has been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
He is one of 10 people to have so far been arrested. Eight of them have been released under investigation, while a man, 48, and woman, 38, arrested in July on suspicion of assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice have been bailed pending further enquiries.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland