Man arrested in Norfolk as part of murder probe still under investigation
- Credit: PA
A man arrested in Norfolk in connection with the murder of a man in London remains under investigation.
A Metropolitan Police probe was launched after the body of a man was found in a communal area at the rear of a property in Neasden, northwest London on November 25 last year.
The death of the man, who has since been identified as Justin Bello, 38, from Croydon, was initially treated as unexplained but is now being investigated as murder.
A 41-year-old man was arrested in Norfolk on November 29 last year on suspicion of murder.
A Met Police spokesman said he has been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
He is one of 10 people to have so far been arrested. Eight of them have been released under investigation, while a man, 48, and woman, 38, arrested in July on suspicion of assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice have been bailed pending further enquiries.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend